If not, you should!
I’ve gotten to know Kellee over the last few years, and have been impressed by not just the incredible work her company does, but also the quality of her character.
Her pleasant, confident demeanor makes working with Kellee a joy. And, she’s always ready to give you the blunt, honest feedback you need to solve pressing problems.
She is an award-winning PR expert who advises leaders on shaping and articulating stories to their most important audiences and in channels that matter. Her team’s tapestry of varied backgrounds has strengths in technology, medical, healthcare, consumer goods and lifestyle.
Her clients see amazing results from her services, which follow the PESO model of Public Relations.
She offers Paid, Earned, Social, and Owned content creation and procurement services.
Here’s a Case Study from her website that shows what her team can do:
“We were hired to articulate this cell therapy’s narrative through messaging, FAQs, milestones and visual storytelling in an industry of stem cell clinic noise and bad actors. Despite competing with vaping death stories and COVID19, two-year awareness is high pending FDA approval. A baseline of zero public awareness turned up attention and placed the company on the map nationwide with news media, KOLs, advocates, analysts and other influencers. GID is on track to become the first cell therapy to treat osteoarthritis of the knee to be FDA approved. Consistent storytelling in paid, earned, shared and owned media campaigns portrays this third pillar of medicine behind surgery and drugs with data in a field lacking evidence-based medicine. GID BIO helps relieve part of the $200BN US healthcare burden of treating OA. Notable (ongoing) results:
- Paid: targeted social media ads drove 63% of intended audiences to the website in six months
- Earned: CBS New Orleans; Denver & San Antonio business journals; Merger Market; OrthoWorld news gave third party credibility and top three strategic partner acquisition interest
- Shared: social media audit, strategy, content; drove 40% (organic) of web traffic (63% with paid ads); 434 KOLs in six months (TOBI, Mayo Clinic, orthopedic surgeons, academia)
- Owned: 12 blogs/SEO for 459 unique web views; nine videos: patient POVs, mechanism of action, leadership; email newsletter campaigns garnered KOLs from Sanofi Genzyme, Fidelity, Conventus, Ambrose, and more; created content for two websites
- Advocacy relations: deep relationships were developed during research and a roundtable with eight nationwide leaders”
Thank you for subscribing to my new YouTube Channel, Kellee, and I look forward to working with you more in 2023!
Whenever you’re ready, there are 3 ways I can help you:
Build your confidence and trust quickly with clients here.
Learn how to create authentic stories to promote your business here.
Work 1:1 with me to optimize your brand story and attract more of your best clients.